Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Walmart deals!

On my crazy journey to Walmart this week with two kids, I found a couple of good deals along the way. One was a coupon matchup from Sunday's paper of the Hershey's pieces candy. They are on sale for 2.50 and there is 1.00 off coupon from the paper inserts. The other good finds are for drinks. If you are a Pepsi lover like me you'll want to grab their 24 packs for 5.00! Which is a great price and will save you money. Regularly they are $6 + and then I usually opt for a few of the four packs that they sell in the middle isle flats. Cause that will save you 1.00 per 12/24 pack, whichever you prefer. And lastly JUICE!! The great value brand juice, 96 fl. oz. on sale for only $1.50. They are usually $2.00 a jug. You can't do better than this at Sam's. So since I forgot about ten things on my trip to Walmart yesterday I will be heading back for what I need and might grab an extra Juice or two on my way, cause my kids love their JUICE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!