Friday, April 23, 2010

Sassy Saving at Christmas tree shops to decorate your home!!








I love the Christmas Tree Shops store! It is an inexpensive way to make your home look like you spent waaay more on decorating than you actually did. A lot of my newer decor items around the house have come from there. And let me tell you they have been all less than $5!! Now that doesn't mean they have only things $5, and under, I am just a super Cheapo shopper and most times, when I am buying accessories I only buy under a certain price range. So here is the deal with Christmas Tree shops. They have great decor, indoor and outdoor, toys, hair and body products, some household and food supplies and almost any random item you may be looking for in a lower price range than the average store will supply. You can visit their site http://www.christmastreeshops.com/ to get an idea of what kinds of things they have that you may be interested in. I have bought gifts and home accessories, snacks and even shampoo there. Best of all THEY TAKE COUPONS!!! And you know how I feel about COUPONS!!! I have some photos posted of just a few of the items I have purchased from their store in the past. When I last browsed their store, they had some great gardening and outdoor furniture and lighting accessories. Even my 1yr old son Owen loved talking to the table umbrellas with strung lighting. LOL anyhoo, this is an awesome store, so if you want to shnazz up your home indoors and out, get in the car, take a ride and get your Sassy Shopping on at the Christmas Tree Shops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!