Monday, April 12, 2010

Break time

Hello all, I have decided to take this week off from coupon matchups, I will be back next week with all the best ones. My husband is away for work and my little one is getting four teeth at once so I'm beat.

But on a side note, here are a couple of good deals, hints to get into this week!

Join Kmart's rewards card program and earn rewards, discounts and get in on their coupon doubling when they post them. I know that last week they doubled coupons up to two dollars in value, up to five coupons per purchase, per day. This meant you could go in once a day for the whole week and take advantage of the coupon doubling!! Super great deal. They will have this again but I'm not sure when.

Martin's has Purdue chicken breast BOGO
Walmart has GM cereals for 2.88 per box, I had a coupon for 1.00 off wyb3. Not the best deal I've gotten when buying cereal but pretty good for a 16oz box.

Hope everyone has a great week sassy shopping and I'll see ya on monday morning with the newest local matchups!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!