Monday, April 26, 2010

Best CVS purchase yet!! (this weeks matchups too)




I have finally started to get the hang of the whole CVS bucks, and have finally begun to roll them over. Yesterday I had my best buy yet. I ran to CVS with a plan in hand. I had all of my matchup coupons, 1 stacker, and the sales ad. My plan was to make two purchases in order to have the first purchase pay for the second. If this sounds confusing I am going to put a video together later, when another one of these great scenarios come my way, hopefully again next week! So here is what I did.


I had $5 worth in extra bucks from the previous week when I stacked a CVS pampers coupon on a manuf. coupon on top of the great sale. This transaction rewarded me with $5, which I kept for my next shopping trip which ended up to be yesterday. I used my $5 extra bucks and only had to pay 4.00 of my own cash for the first purchase of the small group of items to the left. I had a coupon for U by Kotex from http://www.cvs.com/ and a manf. coupon from a previous weeks paper, and the U by Kotex purchase earned me $1EB. Then I had a coupon for pro clinical colgate whitening toothpaste which earned me $2 in EB (extra care bucks) and the Soft soap body wash was on sale for 2.99 and earned me another $2 in EB. I only paid $4 cash and received another $5 total in EB's!! I used 4 of the EB's to pay for my second transaction which was a tube of Colgate Total for 2.44 and had a coupon for a 1.00 off from Sunday's paper and a Buy one get one free coupon for Hershey bars, also from this Sunday's paper. But the Hershey bars were buy 2 get one free at CVS for 1.99 ea. so my coupon paid for one, CVS paid for one and I paid for one. And I still have 1EB left over after only spending $4!! So its like I bought all that for only $3!! Cool! If anyone has any questions on how to do this themselves please ask me, I would love to help!





Matchups!!





CVS


  • Hershey's chocolate bars Buy 2 Get 1free, BOGO ISP (in Sunday's paper)
  • Arm and Hammer laundry detergent, BOGO, 1.00 off ISP
    Lysol cleaning products 2/$7, various coupons ISP
  • Hawaiian Tropic 8.99, 1.00 off ISP
  • Nivea products spend 15 get 5EB, 2.00 off ISP
  • U by Kotex 4.99 earn 1.00 EB, stack http://www.cvs.com/ 1.00off coupon with PWP(previous week's paper) manf. coupon 1.00 off.
  • Schick Quattro razor 8.99, earn 4.00 EB, 2.00 off ISP
  • Colgate Pro Clinical 3.99 earn 2.00 EB, 1.00 off PWP
  • Huggies wipes 2/$5, .50 cents off PWP
  • Claritin 15.99, various Claritin coupons at http://www.cvs.com/ make sure to stack the CVS coupon with the manf. coupon to up your savings!
  • Colgate total 2.44, 1.00 off PWP



Martin's


Remember they double coupons in value under $1!! so I tend to use save the 1.00 off coupons for Walmart because sometimes they have a better average price for regular priced items than martin's unless it is a coupon that can be doubled on top of a martin's sale item.





  • Viola frozen meals 3.99, 1.00 off on the coupon tab at http://www.martinsfoods.com/
  • Kellogg's cereal 4/$8 (must buy 4) 1.00 off wyb3
  • Kellogg's pop tarts 3/$5, 1.25 off wyb3 PWP
  • Keebler cookies 2/$5, .55 cents off wyb2
  • Flips chocolate pretzels 2/$3, .50 cents off PWP
  • Pedigree dry dog food 11.99, 2.00 off ISP
  • Whiska's cat food 10/$5, BOGO ISP
  • Arm & Hammer dryer sheets, 10/$10 (remember you don't have to buy 10), 1.00 off wyb2, PWP
  • Lysol disinfectant spray 4.99, 1.00 off ISP
  • Air Wick Mini Freshmatic Kit 5.99, 4.00 off ISP
  • Bertoli pasta Sauce 1.89, 1.50 off wyb2 ISP
  • Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry detergent BOGO, 1.00 off wyb2

Meat deals :
  • Ground beef 80% lean family pack on sale for 2.49lb.
  • Giant boneless skinless chicken breast also on sale 2.49lb.
  • Giant rotisserie Chicken 6.99! and get giant mashed potatoes or mac & cheese free + 2ltr. Coke!! Great Meal Deal!!!

Happy Sassy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!