Sunday, April 4, 2010

Two free issues of ALL YOU magazine!!

Hey all! I was doing my routine browse through my coupon sites and when looking at www.allyou.com I found that on the top right of their home page they have an offer for two free issues of All You! What you do is sign up for it, and click on "bill me later". And if you don't want the subscription for a year's worth you return the order form with "cancel" on it, and keep your first two issues free! If you are not familiar with the magazine All You, it has a lot of great coupons inside and useful recipes, money saving/organizing/shopping tips etc. Worth giving it a try for FREE!! Don't forget while you are on their website to browse through their free online coupons.

Ill be posting this weeks coupon matchups soon!! **Happy Easter**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!