Thursday, May 6, 2010

New place to shop for more Sassy Savings!!


My mom has recently discovered an awesomely, beautiful and frugal decor store! She introduced me to the Hobby Lobby today and I was in heaven. They have wonderful household wall decor, stands, lamps, accent pillows, candles, frames etc. In all different themes for every room in the house including the kitchen, bath, living and boy's and girl's rooms. It was a great time browsing I must say. I came away with a great steal and found the two wall hangings for only $5 a piece!! They have some pricey items and some very frugal. No matter what your wallet or mood brings they can add a bit of style to your house for just a little bit of cash : ) Want to check it out online and get some of their sale ads and coupons, go to www.hobbylobby.com ! Happy Sassy Shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!