Sunday, January 30, 2011

Super cheap, awesome pasta, at walmart!!!

Ronzoni Smart Taste Penne Rigate 14.5 oz.Last weekends newspapers (1/23) had an insert with various Ronzoni Smart taste coupons.  There was one for $1.00/2.  They are only $1.08 @ walmart.  That makes them .58cents a piece when you buy 2.  Well fortunately I had four of these coupons in hand, from my free sunday paper coupons picked up on mon LOL.  So I got eight boxes of Ronzoni smart taste pasta for only .58 cents a piece. That is really healthy pasta noodles for way cheaper than generic brand.  WOWZA love it.  So I have a small stash of pasta in the cupboard now.  As a family of four , spaghetti is a weekly staple, just as cereal. So when a deal like this comes along I must get it!!!  I have also found that this week there is a great deal on Ragu at CVS , to go with all that great pasta ; )    Today's paper has Ragu coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!