Saturday, November 13, 2010

Something I like to call "Shopping in your closet!"

We all want new stuff right?  Well what we sometimes forget about are those cute little treasures left in the back of your closet that you haven't seen or used in a while.  Now most often this idea works best with accessories like belts, boots, scarfs, jewelry, jackets and PURSES!!!!   So anyway, I needed to switch out my purse that I had been wearing around for a while.  Mostly I just had to clean it out, it was a wreck and thought I might as well pick a new purse from my stash.  I picked my favorite that I bought about three years ago now.  Feels like new to me now though because it has been so long since I used it and it has stayed in good condition.  As it should for the amount I spent on it!!  Don't get me wrong, when I bought this cute piece of coach I was not yet a couponer BUT I was still a bargainer and so I bought it at a Coach Outlet store on double clearance sale.  So I paid a little less than half of it's original price.  (which is still a lot to me!)  But I am thoroughly enjoying it now : )              So go on, go through your closet, drawers and jewelry box, you may rediscover a sassy treasure ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!