Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November's "Thankful" Sassy Savings so far...

I seriously raked in some great after Halloween savings at Walmart!!!!  I bought two costumes for my kids for next year's Halloween and only spent $12!!!!!  Way less than the regular price of just one of them.  I have already packed them away with my Halloween decor for next year's trick-or-treating excitement!!!

Infant Toddler Boys' Outerwear Circo® Ink 4 In 1 Heavy-Weight Jacket 2TNext, I bought my ever growing son a coat at K mart.  You may think this is last minute on my part but trust me it isn't.  I had 2T "hand me down" coat from his cousin washed and ready to wear, good as new.  But my little man needed a 3T!!!! Yikes, so off to K mart we went for their 40% off deal on all outerwear.  I found a great coat including comfy matching mittens and detachable hood for only 19.99!!!   My daughter's coat was an absolute steal for $0, because of a generous neighbor whose daughter had outgrown her Columbia coat!!  SCORE!  Now mommy is happy and the kids are warm ; )  It feels good to save money and still have everything you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!