Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Only 2 days left until Black Friday!!

I don't know about you but I am just as excited about shopping black friday deals as I am eating some good turkey!!!  Have you mapped out your plan yet? Got your coupons together??  So far I am half done with mine.  I have found most of my black friday coupons from Kitty at http://www.coupondivas.com/  She will hook you up with the necessary Kohls, Bath and body works etc. coupons that you need.  It is very difficult to find good coupons for this amazing day of shopping, because the discounts are already so steap.  But it can be done.  You can google your favorite store to search, check out some great blogs like the one I posted above and get your paper inserts!!  I did get lucky and find a Toys R Us coupon in a magazine that was for $10 off a $75 purchase!! and it doesn't expire until after Black friday!!! Yay.  
My kids need jeans, Pj's and some random toys as well. But I am shopping for myself too! 

So far I will be doing two rounds of shopping one in the evening and another early in the morning.  If the lines are way long in the evening I might not make it back home for a break!!  This is crazy I know, but I enjoy it ; )
Frustrated cause the ads haven't officially been released yet? I was too. Check this out, it will help!!
Good luck!  Go get your shop on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!