Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scored lots of deals black friday!!



I was soo excited to go shopping black friday, you wouldn't believe it!!  I love sneaking out and snagging the savings!  I stuck to my list of needs and some wants and only bought what was on black friday sale.  I did my research first because I wasnt going to get up super early for an average priced sale.  Only the good stuff.  Here is how I did!!  (I even used a coupon or two!)

Toys R Us
  • Humidifier $22
  • value wipes $5
  • Chuck the talking truck $16
Walmart

  • Crayola Glow dome $17 (I have a 3.00 rebate)
  • 3 PJ sets $4 ea.
  • Men's fleece jacket $7
  • 40 pc. rubbermaid reusable locking lids set $9
  • 6volt Handy Manny mini quad  $39
Target
  • Shark steam mop $49
  • 3 womens pj 2 pc. sets $ 10 each, and I had a $10.00 off wyb3 coupon!!
  • 2 womens sweaters $10
  • 2 girls jeans $7 each
  • 2 pillows $4.49 ea.
  • Sheet set $29.99
RECEIVED A $10 GIFT CARD AT CHECKOUT!!

I also made a clothing trip to kohls for some great nike's and workout wear, which I used my  15% off  savings pass for, and recieved kohls cash at the checkout!!

Total coupon/rebate savings: $25.00!!!
Total gift cards recieved : $20.00!!
And that is on top of all of my great prices!!

Let the Christmas season begin  (I still have a lot more to get!!!LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!