Thursday, October 14, 2010

Huggies coupons! printing more than one good coupon!

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 4, 140-CountIf you go to http://www.coupons.com/ you can get a 3.00 off coupon for any 2 packs of Huggies diapers.  I thought this is a good one especially if I can later find a Target store coupon for some huggies to stack with it!! I loooove doing that.  Another thing is that if you like this coupon you can print it more than once just refresh the page after printing, go back to the coupon page it was on and select to print again, it will let you do that till they say you have reached your limit.  I looove this too!!!
Another way to get multiple GOOD coupons is to have more than one e mail address.  (or use your husbands LOL)  Cause sometimes all they want is a new place to send some info/special offers and future coupons in exchange for a their coupon.  I have done this with lactaid.  My son is lactose intolerant and so I usually buy walmarts brand if I can't get a lactaid  coupon in the inserts or online.  http://www.lactaid.com/ will give you up to two or three coupons per e mail you register with them.  And a few months later you can redo it and they will give you more again.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!