Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Swagbucks!

swagbucks is probably a website you have heard of by now by some bloggers and such and I have finally started participating in it.  You sign up for free and earn swagbucks for searching the internet, shopping online, referring friends, taking daily polls and surveys or by just signing on.  I have only been doing this for a week or two, so I am definetly not a pro at this for sure but it is fun to try out something new.  With the swagbucks that you earn, you can redeem them for prizes such as giftcards and random merchandise, the more you earn and save the better a prize you can redeem.  Super fun and easy!  My goal is to earn a $50 amazon gift card to put towards some christmas shopping.  Fingers crossed, that I earn enough in that amount of time! LOL we'll see : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!