Saturday, September 4, 2010

Huggies coupons!

If you are like me and in need of diapers I have a great coupon match-up for ya!  I'm going to use this one myself.  If you go to http://www.target.com/ or http://www.cvs.com/ you can get $2 off and $3 off coupons on big packs of huggies.  At Giant Eagle they are selling Huggies diapers jumbo packs for 8.99 ea and if you buy two they give you 3.00 off on your next purchase.  Kind of like reward bucks at CVS!!  So That would be 5 and even potentially 6.00 off your diapers purchase! You may be saying HUH?? 2+3=5!!  BUT usually if you go to both of these websites or just refresh and go back to the coupons again they'll let you print a certain coupon more than once until they decide you have reached your coupon print limit (it will be flagged on the bottom of the coupon if you have)  So if you use two of the 3.00 off coupons plus get 3.00 back at checkout its like BOGO Diapers!
I'm going to go and score this deal today and get my free milk with the coupon I got the last time I went through the check out. : )
Happy Sassy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!