Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kellogs savings at K mart!!

Hey all!! I took advantage of the Kellogg's cereal and pop tarts sale at K mart today. Both cereal and big box of pop tarts were on sale for 1.88. I had a coupon for 1.00 off when you buy two boxes of pop tarts and 1.00 off when you buy two boxes of Kellogg's cereal! The cereal coupon I had from last weekends paper and the pop tart coupon was from the coupons at www.Target.com. This may seem weird I know but, Target offers both exclusive Target coupons and manufacturer's coupons. So as long as it isn't exclusive to Target you can use them anywhere. I also used a cat food coupon ,from the target website, at Martin's because they had my cat food on sale for 3.89 and with a 1.00 off, I got it for 2.89. Happy Sassy shopping to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!