Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How to make the most out of your "sassy" trips to CVS!

So through my regular websites I wander and of course Kitty from www.coupondivas.com has the answers I have been looking for! Thank you KITTY!! She put up a shopping example with the current pampers sale at CVS. She showed how when you buy a pack you get 3 xtra care bucks back with the purchase of pampers this week for 8.97. Well what I didn't know, but have suspected since my last trip, was that if you pay for say three packs seperately they begin to pay for themselves!! YAY If you pay for them all together you only get the first 3.00 bucks back per one purchase, so pay for them seperate (3 item limit), and put your "bucks" towards the next pack. When I bought herbal essences last week at such a great deal plus all my coupons I wondered why I only got back one "buck" when I had bought four HE items. Now I know why thanks to KITTY at www.coupondivas.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!