Sunday, May 5, 2013

Saving money on containers and sandwich bags!!

The other day as I was about to throw away this cute plastic container, I realized that it could be reusable.  I first thought of my daughter's school lunches.  Sometimes to save on sandwich or snack bags I will find a small plastic ziploc container to put snacks or sandwiches in. This sized butter container would be a perfect snack container and help me save on buying too many baggies for lunches.  I first saved money on the butter itself with a coupon that enabled me to purchase it for only $1.00, and now it's still passing along the savings.  Take a second look at some of the containers you buy, they may save you time and money again later on!! 
Have fun Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!