Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Do you shop at Five Below?  There is one next to Target in Chambersburg, one just down the road from the Hagerstown Walmart and another near the Kohls shopping center in Frederick.  So if you have not been there yet, you'll be able to find one! 

Every year I look for a pair of "crock" like shoes for my kids.  They are great for kids summer play outside, at the pool beach or anywhere.  I found a pair for my son at Walmart a few months back on clearance for only $5.00.  Next I had to find a pair for my daughter.  Between Target, Payless, Marshalls etc.  the average price range seemed to be between $12-$15.00.  This isn't a bad price, but I wanted to see if I could do as good as my son's clearance "crocks". 

A couple of Sunday's ago I was looking through the ads as I usually do and found the Five Below ad that showed that they sell Crocks for $5.00!  Yay!!  So off I went and picked up a good price on a great sandal.  They fit her perfect.  I was looking for pink but they were all out of her size so we went with the purple. : )     If you are looking for a deal on sandals, be sure to make a stop at Five Below!!
Have Fun Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!