Sunday, August 29, 2010

TARGET!!! TARGET!!! TARGET!!!

I had a great shopping trip at Target yesterday! Here is how it went!

I bought.....
1 60ct box of Pampers diapers
2 packs of Trident
2 8 ct packs of Juicy Juice, juice boxes
2 Oral B tooth brushes
1 can of Edge shave gel
2 boxes of Kids Cuisine meals
1 box of bagel bites

and only spent $22.00!!!



the coupons I used...

Target coupons:
  • $1 for 75cents off Edge shave gel
  • 2, $1.00 off each kids cuisine meal
  • $3.00 of box of Pampers
  • $1.00 off 1 box of bagel bites
  • $1.00 off two packs of Juicy Juice boxes
Maufacturer coupons:
  • $1.00 off of Edge shave gel
  • $1.00 off two packs of Trident (they were 97cents ea.!)
  • $1.00 off two boxes of Kids Cuisine meals
  • $1.00 off one pack of 8 Juicy Juice boxes
  • BOGO Oral B manual toothbrushes
  • $1.00 off on box of bagel bites
  • $2.00 off box of Pampers
13 Coupons all together!!!

I went to http://www.target.com/ and clicked on their coupons and matched them to my coupon inserts from my sunday papers!! and my printable online coupons!

Another great new Target feature is to go to http://www.mytargetweekly.target.com/ and you can register your e mail or facebook to get alerts when the items you shop for go on sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!