Sunday, March 20, 2011

Heads up on Some Great Target Coupons!!

I did my weekly weekend browse this morning of the main coupon sites to see what deals I can put together for future savings and http://www.target.com/ had some great coupons.  The main being apparel items.  Some for infant/toddler, some for men's wear, women's dresses and especially women's swimwear.  It is a 2.00 off coupon per one swimwear item. I printed out two since they usually sell the tops and bottoms separate it will be a total of 4.00 of your suit.  Also if you like Powerade I have found that Target usually sells them cheaper than average on a regular basis, but right now they should be on sale for 4.99 and with the target web coupon for 1.00 off that makes it wwwaaaaaaayyy cheaper than anywhere else fo sho!  And I always like to end my Target scores with a fountain drink or coffee in the cafe section.  So they have a .50/1 target cafe purchase making your treat super cheap.  You can also print two of these!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!