Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best CVS trip EVER!!!!! All this for $1.42!!!

How to Shop for Free: Shopping Secrets for Smart Women Who Love to Get Something for NothingSo yesterday added up to the best shopping trip to CVS ever! : )   
Here is what I got!

-two packs of huggies diapers on sale for 2/17.98 + receive 4.00 extra bucks when you buy two
I had a 1.50off coupon for one pack and a 2.00off coupon for another that was from http://www.coupons.com/

- two Colgate total toothpaste 3.79 + 3.79 back in xtra bucks!! = FREE Limit 2
I had two 1.00off coupons so I actually made 2.00 on this one

-two Herbal essences products 2/5.97 + 2.00 xtra bucks back when you buy two
I had a 1.00off when you buy two coupon

So the total came to 32.00
I handed over my manufactures coupons that I listed above AND I also had $5.00 xtra bucks earned from a previous trip, 5.00 off 30.00 purchase printed out from the "cvs coupon center" And 3.00 off any purchase birthday coupon I received in my e mail inbox. 
Then I paid 15.00 cash
and received back $13.58 in extra Bucks!!!!!!!!  Which means I got all that above for $1.42!!!!

Next of course I did a second transaction to use up some of my bucks, so I picked up 3 Xtra detergents for 1.88ea and 2 boxes of puffs for .88 cents ea. and i still have 6.00 xtra bucks left over to put towards next weeks adventure! If I can challenge my self just enough, Im gonna attempt to roll these left over bucks so that I never have to spend another penny out of pocket.  That is a Hefty challenge.  We'll see ; )   After reading Kathy Spencer's book "How to shop for Free"  I definitely will give it a good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!