Sunday, July 11, 2010

CVS deals!

So...If I would have shopped yesterday at my local CVS I would have found the following : )
(note to self:  shop saturdays from now on cause all the good stuff goes fast!)

Colgate 2/ $6.98:  1.00 off ISP (in sunday's paper)
Cottonelle BOGO: 50 cents or 1.00 off ISP
Sobe Life water 77 cents: BOGO coupon at http://www.sobe.com/ (click on the bottom left to vote for you fav flavor at target, redeem your BOGO coupon
Kellogg's Pop Tarts 2/$4: 1.00 off wyb2 ISP
Welch's 64 oz juice 2-$6 , 1.00 extra buck on 2:  75cents off ISP
Kellogg's Nutri Grain bars 2/$5: 1.00 off ISP
Gillette ProGlide 9.97, $5 reward bucks: 4.00 off PWP (previous week's paper)
Suave deoderant 4/$5: 1.00 off wyb2
Suave hair care 3/$5, 1.00 off wyb3
Head and Shoulders 4.99, 2.00 reward bucks: BOGO coupon ISP
Complete multi purpose solution 7.99, 7.99 reward bucks = FREE


So when I went into my CVS today I thought I was gonna score most of these and do two transactions the first paying for the second with the reward bucks.  But almost all of the great buys were GONE!  no sobe, no deoderant, no razor etc.  so I did go ahead and get the head and shoulders for my husband BOGO and used that 2.00 reward towards my second purchase of Ibuprofen and childrens tylenol which we also needed.  Next time I will shop on Sat! hmph : /

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep On Couponing!

Keep On Couponing!